Four of a family died of gas suffocation

Published on – December 4, 2017 – 3:30 am
By

QUETTA: Four people of a family died of gas suffocation in Quetta Cantonment area, on Saturday.


QUETTA: Four people of a family died of gas suffocation in Quetta Cantonment area, on Saturday.
Police said that Hawaldar Muhammad Rafiq went to sleep along with his family in bedroom without turning off gas heater cold weather.

“Rafiq and his three children died due to lack oxygen that burnt due to continues   burning gas heater,” police said, adding that his wife and a four year old daughter found unconscious when police entered the bedroom after broking the door.

The neighbors informed the police that the family was not come out of their bedroom through the day. Police rushed to the site and shifted all the six members’ f the family to the hospital where doctors confirmed death of four persons. The dead include Muhammad Rafiq, 12 years old Shahnaz, seven-year-old Nasima, and two and half tear old Abdullah.