BNP demands probe into bomb attack at Mengal House

Published on – June 19, 2017 – 2:00 am
By

QUETTA: Balochistan National Party’s Acting President Malik Abdul Wali Kakar and Secretary General Dr. Jehanzeb Jamaldini have demanded a probe into the bomb explosion at the residence of Sardar Attaullah Mengal.


QUETTA: Balochistan National Party’s Acting President Malik Abdul Wali Kakar and Secretary General Dr. Jehanzeb Jamaldini have demanded a probe into the bomb explosion at the residence of Sardar Attaullah Mengal.

Addressing to a Press conference here on Sunday, they also announced a protest schedule, saying that this was not the first time that such incidents have taken place but such rockets attacks had already taken place earlier. They said that this had never happened in the history of Balochistan to target women in the acts of terrorism but unfortunately circumstances have grown so worst that women even are not safe.

They said that this is in conflict with law of the land, adding that all the parties are united for improving the law and order in Balochistan but the role of BNP is distinguished among all of them.

They said that the son of Sardar Attaullah Mengal, Sardar Akhtar Mengal also underwent imprisonment in the times of dictatorship. They said that things can be improved if there is will, adding that Nawab Akbar Bugti was also martyred as he raised his powerful voice for the oppressed masses. They said that they would continue to struggle for their rights.

They said that Sardar Akhtar Mengal is abroad for the medical treatment and if any party worker from America meets him, it should not be given a politically biased colour.

They announced a protest schedule under which protest demonstrations would be held in front press clubs of different cities of Balochistan from 21 to 24 June.